Download this student handbook now.
It’s a guide to dealing with coursework in any subject from Year 9 to Year 13. Template-type worksheets and a working example steer students through their coursework project. The templates offer step-by-step work planning; document handling; data collection; describing and categorising information; presenting results; editing and refining the final draft for submission. Printable pages allow the book to be used many times over – and for different subjects. Suitable for independent study, or for classroom groups.
You can make this purchase via PayPal – using either a PayPal account or a credit card. It’s quicker using PayPal – but you can also use your credit card details in the normal way. Both types of transaction are completely secure.
- How to use the coursework handbook
- Guidelines for producing excellent coursework
- Deciding your topic and working title
- Identify, search, collect, and record your information
- Analyse then organise your information
- Describing your information
- Select a good presentation mode
- Draft and refine your final version
Price – £1.95 – PDF format – first pub 2004.